Golden Hinde Trust needs you
Are you looking for a volunteering role with a difference? To assist with running an attraction of historical importance? To work for a charity that is committed to helping you grow and fulfill your true potential?
If so, Golden Hinde Trust wants to hear from you.
As a growing charity with big plans, we’re always searching for enthusiastic volunteers to join our friendly team.
Whether you’d like to work on board our ship, serve customers in our shop, or assist behind-the-scenes in our office, we have something for everyone.
All we ask is that you’re motivated and willing to learn, are passionate about customer service, and have a good level of written and spoken English. (A general interest in history would be beneficial, but isn’t essential for most roles.)
In return, we’ll offer you:
- The chance to work at one of the most important maritime attractions in the UK.
- Full training and ongoing skills development.
- Hands-on experience for your CV.
- A reference for employers.
- A daily food and travel allowance.
- The opportunity to make a real difference and contribute to our future growth.