"The perfect venue for a dream wedding"
Celebrate your wedding in style at one of the most iconic naval attractions in London.
As a unique and historical venue in the heart of London, the Golden Hinde II offers stunning surroundings, attentive staff, and several spectacular spaces to impress both you and your guests.
The Great Cabin
A reconstruction of Francis Drake’s cabin, overlooking the River Thames. Ideal for an intimate wedding ceremony, with up to 30 guests observing from the Armoury.
Our largest and most versatile area, located in the hull of the ship. With excellent headroom and space for 40 people, this is an ideal venue for your wedding reception.
Perfect for a bar and al fresco buffet, with amazing views of central London and room for 60 guests.
- Exclusive use of the ship.
- Event planning – Our Events Team will help you plan every aspect of your celebration and be on hand on your big day to ensure it runs like clockwork.
- Accredited suppliers – If you’re unsure where to find the best caterers, florists, photographers, or entertainers, we can provide a list of recommended suppliers.
- Attentive staff to cater for your every need.
- Licensed bar – Selling a selection of wines, bottled beers, and soft drinks. If you prefer, you can also pre-buy drinks for your guests or they can bring their own.
- Heated ship (in Winter).
- Costumed actors (Optional) – We can provide actors in Tudor sailor or pirate attire to interact with your guests and take them on a tour of the ship.
- PA equipment (Optional) – For a small extra charge, you can hire speakers, mixers (with input for an iPod), CD players, and a microphone.